Thursday, January 03, 2008

We are getting ready for our Christmas play. Stephen was the news reporter and he interviewed each person to report from the eye witnesses to the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is Mary (Brandy)

Here is one of the shepherds (Amy, Andrew's wife)
Joseph (Tyler, Brandy's husband He doesn't wear earrings, but thought it would add a funny touch)
Head of the toddler brigade of angels, Sarah
Herod (Allen) and the census keeper (Becky)
Angels (L to R, Emily, Brian's daughter and Lauren, Brandy's daughter)
Allen and Emily
Tyler and Lauren
Emily
King Herod
Tyler helping Becky fix her head dress and Joseph and Mary

1 comment:

Christy said...

I was all freaking out that my camera had deleted all those pictures I took... but I took them using ya'lls camera! Of course!

Could I get copies on a disk of those and the Christmas Eve Pajama party? I remember taking a lot of Emily with her little wings :)